- Hi! My name is Sergey and I'll be giving you a quick tour of batch2sepa.
- This is a tool that helps you make payments and request direct debits with your bank within the SEPA region.
- It processes bills and invoices directly from your Xero account!
- Once you log into your account for the first time, you'll see that there are no connected organisations.
- Let's go ahead and connect one.
- Choose the organisation that you wish to connect, and click allow access.
- This is an overview of available batches for the company we've just connected. Since we don't have any, let's go to Xero and create one.
- Here's an overview of bills that are awaiting payments, available under "Business --> Bills to pay".
- Select the bills you'd like to pay and click "Batch Payment".
- I'd like these bills to be paid tomorrow, from my checking account.
- Fill in the Details field for your internal reference and then click "Make Payments" to create a batch.
- Now we should be able to view it in batch2sepa when we reload the page.
- Perfect, we can now view all the details for our batch;
- It seems like there are missing payment details for a few of our contacts.
- Let's fill these in, and submit the changes.
- All of these details will be saved in contact's information in Xero, so you only have to do it once.
- As you can see, our bank account details got correctly picked up, so we're good to go!
- Click "convert batch" to generate an XML file which can be uploaded into your bank portal to pay all these bills at once!
Hopefully this gives you an idea of how easy it is to make payments with batch2sepa.
Try it out for yourself at batch2sepa.eu!